Virtual Learning Schedule
The Kindergarten Program:
- Focuses on daily learning experiences that help children communicate orally, interact with others, participate in problem-solving activities, and think critically.
- Provides opportunities for children to interact with books, identify sounds, rhyming words, and develop letter-sound relationships.
- Promotes writing development.
- Encourages children to demonstrate mathematical understanding by using real objects as they discuss, investigate, question, and verify.
- Enables children to acquire knowledge about themselves as individuals and as members of a family, a community, and the world.
- Offers opportunities for children to observe, explore, experiment, and investigate the world around them.
- Utilizes a variety of learning centers and stations to reinforce skills.
- Encourages children’s creativity and higher-level thinking.
- Provides for the use of computers and appropriate software.